Love group gifts and a hair addict? Then check out Escalated. There’s lots of mesh wigs for group members:
The group DOES cost 50L to join, here.
Lots of great in-store mesh group gifties for us ladies, sorry fellas!
Here’s a couple of the many hairs you can get at Little Bones right now.
There’s also gifts from SLooT including the Racer jacket and pink hoodie I’m wearing below:
Above: Chorus hair by Little Bones, hud included.
Above: Queen hair by Little Bones (in-store GG)
Hello TFT’ers! Halloween is my absolute, hands down, favorite ‘HOLIDAY’ ever!🙂 Yes…that much! I’m trying on the latest subscription gift from the fabulous store, also known as, Magika. This gift is completely free, just head to the store, join the subscriber and search history (#2) to claim it.
also shown (not free):
ps – muawZ!
Get free mesh hair, right now, at Venus! There’s a group gift in-store with no joiner fee and a Midnight Mania ta die for! Check them out:
There’s also packs for 99L and older hairs for 50L😀
Olive is back – on a newly redesigned sim with 12 days of gifts, late but still fab, for him and her!! Join the group for 250L to get 6 of the 12 gifts…… OR don’t and still claim half the 0L gifts… Thank you to Olive for the love!!!
Happy Shopping All🙂
Here is an *almost to the tee* complete list of Hair Fair 2014 Freebies:
1. MAG – 1L – 100% goes to Wigs for Kids
2. (red) Mint, 1L, 100% w4k
3. .Olive. – 0L, pink & blue fade hair, 2 head bands
4. Alice Project, 0L, Swag Bag: Nat’l Anthem I & II
5. [ Oblivion ], 0L Greetings Sack
6. Amacci, 0L – Zoe variant pack
7. ICONIC, 0L – Goodie Bag: First MS Fatpack
8. Rosy Mood, 1L – Soothe mesh hair in 3 colors
9. Damselfly, 1L, Unisex Hair, hairbases included
10. Curious Kitties, 0L, boxed
11.LaNoir Soleil Designs, 0L – Ally
12. Blues, 1L, Crystal – Color fades
13. xoDOHTRONU, 1L – Lion Head Snapback, black/crock gold
14. [INK] , 0L – Mustache
15. *ARGRACE* 0L – Limited Ed. Cowboy Hats
16. MINA Hair, 0L, Noor in Essentials
17. Vanity Hair, 1L, M&F hair
18. + elual + , 0L, Kei
Remember, join the official Hair Fair 2014 Demo group.
Proceeds from this event help children with Wigs for Kids who have experienced hair loss due to medical reasons, including chemotherapy, radiation and severe burns. Even if you don’t care to shop for hair, you can still help by donating to any donation kiosk on sim or by purchasing a Bandanna!
.lv tekila v.
for more on this event, visit my homepage